Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All !!i"m a new juke owner, i have a couple of questions.In driver info screen ot the ICON system i can see my accumulator status, it has like 5 bars or 6 i cant remember now, but anyway when i got the car there were only 4 of them lighten up and after some 150 km of driving i noticed that only 3 were lighten up. is that mean something or is it normal ?Also, i have a samsung galaxy s, it syncs fine with the juke via bluetooth, the calls works ok. The problem is that when i also use my Navgiation programm on my samsung it doesn't speak, like in silent mode. Maybe because the bluetooth connection disconnects the Samsung speaker ?Thanks !!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, i have an update. today during the ride it showed me 5 full bars, so i guess it changes from time to time.The GPS navigation system in a phonestill a problem. Cant hear any sound from the GPS when the phone is synced via bluetooth to the car. anyone uses his GPS in his phone ?For those of you who complained about the buttons visability in the ICON system when the headlights are turmed on, there is a simple solution...just go to the D-Mode screen then to setup and adjust your button and display brightness as you wish.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts