Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you have any questions relating to the new Juke please contact us, we will do our best to help you and assist you. We are a Nissan Main Dealer and our promise to you is honesty and professionalism at all times.
<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" />

·
Registered
575 Posts
Hi and welcome.
Do you have any information about when Nissan are expecting the various models to start arriving for delivery or what current lead times are? My dealer seems a touch vague on this

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Chris78,

We are currently expecting orders for mid September but of course the more cars ordered nationwide the later they will come. I don't understand why they would be vague about the dates as once you place the order we recieve a delivery date within a couple of days.

I hope this help?

·
Registered
575 Posts
That's great thanks. It may be because I'm ordering from a 3rd party. Tried all I could to go through a main dealer, but they weren't offering any discounts and I got 10% off list price

·
Registered
575 Posts
Yeah no worries. Lloyds car select. Effectively through lex who I believe buy all of their cars at a pretty big discount?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmm, I've had a good look at their website and all I am going to say is this, they are more expensive than Nissan Main Dealer prices.....

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I thought i'd just give you an example on your new/expected car:

Car Select:
Nissan Juke Hatchback 1.6 Dig-t Acenta 5dr [premium Pack]
£17,099.25

Glyn Hopkin (Bishops Stortford):
Nissan Juke Hatchback 1.6 Dig-t Acenta 5dr [premium Pack]
£16,695.00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts