Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<div style="margin-bottom:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;line-height: 16.0pt;mso-pagination:none;mso-layout-grid-align:none;text-autospace:none">

Hi guys,

I have
purchased a Juke protection pack from John aka 2005holdcroft on this forum and
thought i'd share some images on what I have received.

I thought
it may interest some people as I hadn't seen many images except from the stock
Nissan ones from their website. Must admit i'm very impressed and can't wait
till I get my juke to put the protection pack on.

If anyone
is interested I would highly recommend contacting John, hope you enjoy the
pics!

ChrisSee
below:-

Edited by: heartagram20

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
The protection pack in my opinion is good value for money.

The mats are of good quality and can either be co-ordinated with RED or GREY "JUKE " logo on them, depending on your interior colour choice.

The mudguards look fantastic and finish off the car beautifully

and the boot liner is a snug fit in the boot and is exceptionally useful, protecting the boot fabric from spillages. Its easily wipeable and can cope with significant wear and tear.

All in all - Good!!!

By the way - I am not on commission !!!

Fee x

·
Registered
118 Posts
Right!! I've ordered the same too and satisfied with it. Good value for money and good quality too.

·
Registered
754 Posts
The mudguards and mats are good quality, the boot liner feels a bit flimsy to me.
Definitely value for money as my dealer through it in for free, (after I had been messed around).

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have the car but not the mats (yet).
Am ordering the one you have with the red logo as my baby is red. Plus the mudguards as it's a good offer for only about £17 more. Glad to hear the quality is good. And not made in China either.

·
Registered
75 Posts
They look great. How much did it set you back?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I payed not short of £109 for the protection pack (with p&p) from John on the forum.

I'd recommend getting in touch if you fancied one, big saving cause Nissan retail at £149 for the pack!

Chris

·
Registered
659 Posts
I got mine off John from Holdcroft. Very good service.
The boot liner is flimsy, I agree.
I haven't put the mudguards on yet. SOOOOO rainy.
Is it easy to do?

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I must admit - a couple of you have said the boot liner is flimsy .. Having had the QQ boot liner - it is only a little bit thinner than that although is more than adequate to prevent spillages and scrapes.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'll probably wait until I get mine.......don't want to tempt fate

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Pompey , iI can understand your dont want to temp fait but is worth remembering that there is a Vat increase and Nissan will also have a annual Parts price increase. I will still offer our very best price in January for Forum Menbers but the price will raise from the current deal .

JOhn

·
Registered
457 Posts
Buy now and beat the VAT increase. I don't even have my car yet due in January 2011 but thought I would get the protection pack now before the price increase. Definitely order from John - he provides an top rate service and his price CANNOT be beaten!

·
Registered
167 Posts
anyone fitted the mudgards - does the pack come with fasteners?

working out exactly what I want for my Juke, list will be a long one - may as well buy em from John, n save a few quid even if I do need to fit them myself

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Thanks for posting the pics. I've ordered this and it's good to see some decent pics as the "Neesan" website is very poor when you compare it to other car site build pages.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts