Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd just like to say hello to everyone on the forum.I have been browsing the last couple of days and thought I'd register.

I have pre-ordered a 1.6 white acenta with premium pack and should 'hopefully' receive it in December, it's made me want it even more once I have seen all the posts and pics on here!

I was wondering what people think about the juke protection pack? I have seen a few posts on here and think the deal JOhn is offering seems like a steal! I am very tempted to order, one more thing is that I would like the red car mats, does the protection pack include this?

Thanks guys

Best regards

Chris

P.s look forward to enjoy more posts, I have found some great info on this forum.Edited by: heartagram20

·
Registered
69 Posts
John is great to deal with I bought pack from him well worth the money you can have either red or grey logo on mats

·
Registered
754 Posts
If your order gets delayed and you get messed around, you may get a free protection pack thrown in.
So I would wait before ordering anything.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hiya....

I got the protection pack as a gesture of goodwill from Nissan and it looks good, mudflaps look nice, mats are fab and the bootliner a godsend....

Fee x

·
Registered
754 Posts
Dealer emailed me yesterday to confirm sunday collection and to say he'd fitted the protection pack and it looks really good with the white.

·
Registered
754 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Silverjuke - exciting --- 1 more sleep!!!!

Fee ........
I know, after all the hassle I had at the beginning I can't quite believe its nearly Juke day.
10 weeks from deciding to order to delivery.

·
Registered
32 Posts
SilverJuke you may have trouble sleeping tonight in anticipation!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hi everyone, sorry for not getting back sooner but I have been away for the weekend!
I hope you are enjoying your car silverjuke, can't wait till i get mine i'm jealous!

I decided to buy a protection pack from John here on the forums, I have made a new topic in the gallery section for people who are interested. You can find it herehttp://www.jukeownersclub.co.uk/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=653&PID=7996#7996, hope this help people who are looking to purchase the protection pack.
Chris
Edited by: heartagram20

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well worth the wait, you'll love it.
And the mud guards go really well with the white.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I am sure it is, still no date for me tho! Sometime in December i have been told, i'm very impatient
hehe

·
Registered
659 Posts
December is fine. You will love it. Accept no alternative. In fact there IS NO alternative.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Don't worry i have my heart set on a white Juke, i'll wait longer if i had too even though it's killing me now having to wait.
I only live 10 minutes from the factory, i might have to try and sneak in and drive one out if i have to wait too much longer!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Oh - you will sooooooo love it - Looks amazing and the amount of compliments I have been given about the car, makes me so proud to be a juke owner
Fee

·
Registered
40 Posts
I can't wait to get mine - all this talk by people that are starting to get theirs delivered - Come on February 1st!!! :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts