Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 149 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Stole this from another car site. Only the name of the other car site has been changed in the following to protect the the guilty (me!)

As most of us have a photpgraphic device and most of us (excluding me) have a Juke, we should give this a go. (But when I get my Juke)

So, here we go.

One person requests a photo of something; a Landmark, Road, Building, object, rare car or something like that. The first person to post a picture of that subject wins that round. (Your Juke must be in the picture too)!

But it can't just be any old picture - it must as I said, have your Juke in it somewhere. So for example, if you say "Lighthouse", the winner would be the first person to post a picture with a "lighthouse" and your Juke somewhere in the picture. e.g parked at the side or in front of it.

The winning person then requests another subject for the photo, and it continues and so on....

Rules:

1-NO PHOTOSHOPPING!

2-The current winner can not post a picture to the subject he/she have requested.

3-If two pictures are posted at the same time, or a dispute arises, the person who requested the photo decides on who the winner is.

4-Keep the photos on the topic, and no deviating from the challenge.

5-If the photo request is of another vehicle, the photo must not be taken in a showroom or dealer.

6-If the poster of the winning picture does not make a request within three days of winning, the previous winner must select a new subject.

What do you Jukers think?

If we do this then Bagsy I go first, and if you want to do it now, then those of us who do not have our Jukes yet can post pictures with our current cars, e.g Im driving my Roadster and Qashqai.Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok I apologise to all.

New challenge: you have 72 hours to find and photograph your Juke parked outside a pub called "The Nags Head"!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Thanks LJ. If I'd known what the task was yesterday I could have taken a picture outside Elland road as I was working at several locations in Leeds yesterday afternoon.
</font>I'll make the next task fairly simple to try and encourage more people to get involved.
The next photo must have your Juke and a county border sign in it. No drive by photos, as just the window of your Juke doesn't count. Everybody know what signs I mean? The ones that say West Yorkshire or Bedfordshire etc and are found by the side of the road as you enter a county.
Good luck.
</font>Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Can't believe we haven't had a responce to this task.
Ok, to make it even more accessable, lets make it ANY place name sign.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
OK you need to photograph your Juke next to a classic car that is on the road not in a museum
by classic that is any car pre 1970
how's that?</font>

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
912 Posts
I thought this thread was meant to post up your pictures relating to the competion question. As usual it's turned into another load of banter.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Geoff_Juke said:
I thought this thread was meant to post up your pictures relating to the competion question. As usual it's turned into another load of banter.
Actually I cleaned this thread up yesterday the comments above for the most part relate to questions about the task, I was leaving them for a day or 2 so people could see them then I will delete them. If you feel you can do a better job of moderating feel free to contact admin, I will happily step aside and allow others to moderate, as to be perfectly honest I am beginning to get a little sick of people complaining topics have gone of subject, that is what makes this forum unique people are allowed to have fun.
Many people only visit the forum due to its unique character of being like the car quirky and fun.

·
Registered
377 Posts
At the risk of being off topic, Well said deks! You & the others do a brilliant job, the site is what it is thanks to you & the other mods. You have to have a bit of fun too!

Deks please feel free to del this post as it's not relevant, but I just felt I needed to respond, which after a is what a forum is for!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Here we go!!
It wont let me load it directly onto the screen yet, so I hope this is ok, will try again in a bit!

updated to show pic for you

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cheers Deks,W</font>ell I've thought long & hard, I've thought of some devious ones
But I thought i'd keep this one simple. So it will be a race to see who does it in time! But to give it a twist i'll make it a bit more cryptic, no photo shop, but its really easy to do, some of you have bought ones you can use & most can do it another way, with a bit of imagination.
</font></font>The winner will be the first one to post a photo of their Juke with another Juke on the bonnet!
</font></font>Have fun all! Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
377 Posts
Well done Deks, i'll give it you, for cryptic values, I did have in my head the car toys most had bought, or a printed picture, but I cant deny you have another Juke on your bonnet.Over to you!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Right next task this will try you a little I think
you have to phot your Juke by a model railway line train included
there is no size restriction so it can be your Hornby set or better still the minature type that people ride on </font>

Good luck shame I am excluded as we have one not to far from here

1 - 20 of 149 Posts