Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am a newbie to forum's and soon to be a proud owner of 1.6 DIG-T Tekna - so now getting pretty excited. This is my first brand new car so thinking it is going to be something special!
Edited by: dizzy03

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
hi dizzy welcome to the forum, great choice of car and spec. A word to the wise you may wish to edit your post otherwise one or two members may get the wrong idea
I can see the replies already
oh joy

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Welcome, ditto Deks comment, word your posts very very carefully or all **** breaks loose, I speak from experience

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
jukecalledpenny said:
Sorry is there a forum etiqette that i am supposed to follow? ;)
not really we are a very friendly bunch and enjoy a little banter, only tip is if you say anything risque be prepared for some smarty(joy) to comment

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool. Got my Juke yesterday. Went for a longish drive today MK to Oxford but MPG is quite bad only 20MPG. is that due to my driving or just the fuel usage isn't as good as suggested?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Welcome Dizzy and Penny....No shouting...No swearing (much)No vulgarityNo offensive postsBut apart from that - Have lots of fun, lots of banter, lots of laughter and lots of JukeofYork(JOY) bad jokes.... Oh - i forgot, yeah, and me - who helps Deks spoil your fun!!!!!We dont really...honestFee x

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Welcome Dizzy you Rascal. I've obviously missed something from your opening post. It's been edited before I could read it. Hoping to share many a double entendre with you in the future.
Love Joy. (Though I'm not an antiques dealer.)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts