Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
afternoon all, ordered our juke last week, ordered a white acenta sport, delivery should be the 20th august.
must say im a little disappointed so far in the dealers, only little niggles but still more than i expected.
hope the car lives upto our expectations though
regards chris

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks to you both, im sure we will love it, well thats if i ever get chance to drive it, its my wifes car so she keeps telling me

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
jambo,cookie,welcome to the world of make believe,every thing you ever need to know about every thing can or will be found on this forum,please join in and enjoy the ride,

·
Registered
912 Posts
And if your not insane already, you will be after 3 months on here. Welcome anyway

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Geoff_Juke said:
And if your not insane already, you will be after 3 months on here. Welcome anyway
thanks for the welcome mate, i'm already slightly insane but i'm sure i will get a little worse as time goes by

·
Registered
912 Posts
chris cook said:
Geoff_Juke said:

thanks for the welcome mate, i'm already slightly insane but i'm sure i will get a little worse as time goes by
Mind you, us lot from the Midlands are not so insane really, it's the rest of them who have really lost it!

·
Registered
912 Posts
Hey lay off the Northerners, I was born near Bolton but have lived in the Midlands for well over thirty years.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts