Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone
I have just joined, I am the sales manager at Wellington Motors Nissan andI thoughtI would share with you all, a couple of Jukes I have had a play around with and sold with great sucsess

But I cant finfd how to upload photo's any help would be great

Cheers Rod AKA the Juke of Wellington

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
hi Rod and welcomeI am afraid to say I am having pc issues and cant post a link here but if you look under the forum headingCLUB INFORMATIONThere is a complete thread by 12"**** on how to download picshope it helps....Fee x

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
You are right **** - but in true SALESMAN formthis newbie is SHOUTING his name.....May cause some confusion... then again we are an easily confused bunch..fee x

11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Guys
Thanks for the info

Are you saying thereare two Jukes Of wellington registered. I am the sales manager of Wellington Nissan and thought the name Juke of Wellington just goes .
I have got some fab photo's of carsI had put a few litttle options on

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Hi J ow now I have my concerns answered Dan made me aware of you a while back but it didnt fit the jukeofwellington already registered so now its explainedYes we kknow have 2 juke of wellingtons registered I will have to speak to Dan on thismaybe we can change yours to add motors or something at the endperhaps you could liase with Dan on thiswelcome

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Sounds good
ALthough I have an alternative:You guys remember the wombles? Wellington was oneWhat about Juke of OrinocoJuke of Uncle BulgariaJuke of TomskJuke of Madame CholetJuke of Wimbledon CommonAm I talking rubbish - Get it???Too late for me - I'm away to bed - all this excitement today has worn me out

·
Registered
41 Posts
Be nice . These guys will be look after my Juke.
Welcome guys. Maybe take the "of" out and be "Juke Wellington "

1 - 20 of 20 Posts