Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spotted a red Juke in Eynsham (going over the toll bridge) and Wallingford, driving through town. I have no idea if they were different ones, or the same... they were red, of course.

Otherwise, Oxford has been pretty quiet on the Juke front. Where are they all?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw a white Juke on the toll bridge today! they do look good.

Made me think, though, that I'm going to have to hold my breath taking a new car over that bridge if I have a bus coming the other way!!!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what do I do about protecting the passenger side alloys from the curb?

Hmmm... I can see me going a different route home from work after I take delivery

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Another today... Grey one on the A415. I hope she's used to weird strangers grinning at her.

I was starting to worry about the less than unique nature of our choice... but then I realised that in the past month or so I've seen a couple of Jukes, but five thousand qashqais and two billion minis.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Saw a white one today on the way to work... JukeofYork, did you come down for a visit? After all, the whiteys are pretty rare

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Not me I'm afraid. By the way....get back to work and stop playing around on the forum. You've probably only been at work,what, 30 mins when you posted?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Closer to 45 really. And I spend all day working in web browsers - only natural to let my mind wander while I wait for a script to run

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll make sure you get your tax money back from the big wedge the government takes out of my pay every month

And another local Juke... a black one in Witney. I was going to wave but she didn't seem the understanding sort.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
was all quiet on the Juke front and then two at once - a white going in to Focus, Witney, and a red parked two cars from me in the local shop - hope that one didn't see me though, I spent a little while trying to get into the boot before I realised the licence plate was a little off!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm a Black Acenta dCi owner in Witney, Oxfordshiresince 28th April 2011. Look out for me and wave....
BD11 xxx

Saw a woman driving a Red Juke yesterday on my way home coming down fromNewland at the two mini roundabouts. She gave me a stare but didn't acknowledge my wave I don't think...;o)Edited by: ILCattivo

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is starting to sound like a connections ad - but are you the one with longish black curly hair and big sunglasses? If so, I saw you the other day but you did not return my wave - shame on you

If not then we're well on our way for enough numbers for a Witney convoy to the meet!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
saw a white one with black stripes,and private plate,junction 27,m62.today 3.5.11.for a white one did not look too bad

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
yorkshire blonde,were you the red one in tesco car park last sunday 1/5/11

1 - 20 of 22 Posts