Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst picking up my 12 month old Hyundai IX35 from it's first service, I somehow ended up doing a deal with the Nissan man (they share a showroom) to px it in for a diesel acenta juke. I was seduced by the finance figures. £1500 cash back, and only £150/month compared with £180 for the IX35.My diesel in white will join SWMBO's DiG-T in Red (I could afford to run another Turbo !).

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Way to go....... Good on you for picking the right colour!!!!!Good luck and you will need to get a pic of them both on the driveway!!!!Fee x

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only thing bugging me is that since I'm so impatient I couldn't wait the 5 months for a factory order so ended up picking from the dealers pre-order stock list. I really wanted the sport+premium (like our turbo) but they only diesel one was in septic blue. Salesman said he liked me too much to sell me one in that colour, so ended up with a basic acenta trim and now a bit unsure if I'll miss all the toys. I can live without the premium satnav and camera, but wanted the tinted glass and premium seats.
Certainly miss the heated seats and keyless entry of my IX35! The key for the Juke is the worse ever.

·
Registered
133 Posts
The ix35 is a much bigger car , I take it you dont need the space? We looked at them seriously before the girlfriend ordered the juke and they seemed cracking value, especially in the top specs. We went for a juke in the end though as they were crackinger value (if thats even a word) with friends family money off.

Were actually getting our second juke today, my dad is taking delivery of his to go with my girlfriends which she got last week.

Now if they did a 4x4 manual diesel juke with about 160hp, sorted out the dash plastics and made the seats a bit more body holding it might be three in the family as i would have one instead of consdering blowing all my savings on a range rover evoque order.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts