Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I test drove the juke nismo today and it looks really nice but it doesn't feel any faster than my 190 dig-t. However the handling and steering are much better. I will let u know more.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Please provide more details :) The 10 additional bhp are really the downside of the nismo. Such a shame, when the delta wing easily puts out 300bhp with the same engine.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I took the Nismo out about two weeks ago and was interested as I have auto tekna, 6 months old with just under 4000 on the clock. Dealer quoted me £12000 for mine. Asked him if he was joking but was told no. So decided to leave it. Been over to look at the Sportage.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not worth the money for 10 bhp I use shell V-power in my dig t and it feels faster than the nismo.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Mines running 240bhp so no need for the Nismo, they should of bumped the power up to at least 250bhp

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
the nismo has very poor sales so far , my local dealer has sold 2 since its release

but this should change as there dropping the digt from the range and it will only be available on the new n-tec version and the nismo so this may boost nismo sales

·
Registered
1 Posts
the nismo has very poor sales so far , my local dealer has sold 2 since its release

but this should change as there dropping the digt from the range and it will only be available on the new n-tec version and the nismo so this may boost nismo sales
I know we're just guessing at this point but do you think if the Nismo sales really are that bad that it will eventually make it onto the employee discount list ?

Wishful thinking on my behalf as currently considering putting in an order for a Tekna DIG-T but would much prefer the Nismo (obviously).

·
Registered
97 Posts
I looked at the Nismo and was so close to buying one until i checked with the insurance company roughly it was going to cost me. An extra £210 a year for the Nismo and £100 a year for the DIG-T, I didn't think the extras on the Nismo were worth the extra insurance money. Maybe i am wrong someone will tell me lol

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm looking forward to receiving the Blade Silver Nismo in the next couple of weeks. The Black interior sold it for me & it's quite a lot faster than my standard 1.6. I cant believe I have been a Juke owner for almost three years.

·
Registered
296 Posts
You will love it. Had mine for 5 weeks done 2,500 miles and its fantastic. Like you have gone from 1.6 to the Nismo. cw

·
Registered
133 Posts
I took the Nismo out about two weeks ago and was interested as I have auto tekna, 6 months old with just under 4000 on the clock. Dealer quoted me £12000 for mine. Asked him if he was joking but was told no. So decided to leave it. Been over to look at the Sportage.
wow I got £12800 for my DiG-T - Tekna 2WD 2 yrs old with 8k on the clock trade in on my Nismo

·
Registered
952 Posts
wow I got £12800 for my DiG-T - Tekna 2WD 2 yrs old with 8k on the clock trade in on my Nismo
Toffeegs car is the 1.6 NA. 12k is a bit low IMO but not terrible when you think it'll probably sell for about 15k. Guess it depends how much the dealer needed/wanted the car.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts