Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

Yep went to the dealership tonight and after some haggling which I love ended up with £300 more than they originally qouted for the trade in on our car plus got the protection pack on the juke thrown in they wanted us to do a deal there and then but I'm off to one more garage in the morning just to check but I've left it with them saying that I want another £200 for ours and the protection pack for free. I'm ringing them back tomorrow my little barter tool next is that ours has 18months toyota warranty still left to run and 6 months road tax
fingers crossed!

Alison

·
Registered
575 Posts
Well done and good luck. Certainly sounds like dealers are driving a hard bargain on the juke. When are you likely to collect?

·
Registered
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Andy

Trading in an 18month old Yaris got £7000 for it and the protection thrown in for free. Out of curiosity we went to the Toyota dealership we bought it from and they offered us £6000!!!!

Definitely stand your ground because to start with Nissan offered us £6500 and nothing thrown in! We are quite lucky as we have two differently owned Nissan dealerships near us and one offered £5800 for our Yaris to start with (the cap price) then once they knew what the other offered strangely enough they matched it.

You should get a good deal with two to trade in. Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Alison

1 - 5 of 5 Posts