Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today, tomorrow,Thursday, 11th 12th 13th January 2011 Nissan Juke and Micra Press driving-event takes place at Pinewood Buckinghamshire - rescheduled from last autumn.
If any of you got invited to that event last autumn which got cancelled, contact the person who got you the invite and dont miss out this week!

Sadly I'm going to miss out because I forgot all about it begin rescheduled for this week and I'm nowdoing other things. :(

It's intended for motoring writers but they obviously let a few plebs in as well. At least one of the people who went to the Sunderland factory launch of Juke got an invite to this event.

It is possible that Dave iamdabegot invited- if anyone has his number can they give him a reminder. Should be a chance to test drive the different models of Juke and new Micra.

All the best

Kevin

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Thanks Kevin

If you ever get any tickets for Sunderland that you cant attend - I'll gladly go in your place

Bucks is a bit too far south

Fee x

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It would have been a chance tomeet Nissan MD Mister Willcox.

I am sure many of us can think of some questions we haveabout Nissan and the way they do things.

The email reminder of the rescheduled date arrived just 12 hours before the event started.
The eventwas said to have beencancelled last autumn when they (Nissan) couldnt get Jukes and Micras in time. it sounds like a typical Nissan farce

I am going to Autosport Int'l NEC Birmingham this weekendinstead, thanks toa lady we met at the Sunderland Juke launch. Hospitality by Renault/Nissan.
No Mr Wilcox, but plenty of shiny metal to perve.

If any of you go to Autosport International (tomoro thro to Sunday) look out for the 2011 Nissan GT-R in Hall 19.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Kevin - if you ever meet him - give him my name and tell him this is my 10th Nissan - I DESERVE A LOYALTY DISCOUNT - I have had 1 Primera, 3 Qashqais and 1 JUKE since 2007.

People like me, and all on here keep him in a job.. I would love to meet him...Give him a piece of my mind.....

I'll get off my high horse now

Fee x

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Kevin - if you ever meet him - give him my name and tell him this is my 10th Nissan - I DESERVE A LOYALTY DISCOUNT - I have had 1 Primera, 3 Qashqais and 1 JUKE since 2007.

People like me, and all on here keep him in a job.. I would love to meet him...Give him a piece of my mind.....

Fee x
Only my opinion but it is wrong to give a Horse drugs.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
12Inchmick said:
feefeeglasgow said:

Fee x

Only my opinion but it is wrong to give a Horse drugs.

Not if it's a drugs mule.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<A id=status_star_27040729050120192 ="fav- non-fav" title="favorite tweet"></A>

It seems Paul Bond from Auto Express went to the James Bond studios (Pinewood Bucks) for the Nissan Juke try-out last week.
He gives it 3 stars: http://bit.ly/eMeFpQ

1 - 7 of 7 Posts