Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
title says it all really I think, car is absolutely wonderful looks great drives well. as the sayings go "well worth the wait". Isn't it a shame that it can be tarnished by Nissan themselves with poor customer relations and a lack of communication on all fronts.
Now it has been made apparant to me that if you make issue with Nissan about the dealer it can have penalties for dealership, So if you have issue with Nissan UK who gets penalised for that then. Now some dealers can be problematic but judging by this and other forums by far the biggest complaint seems to be about Nissan Customer Service so who holds them to account or is this just something Nissan owners will have to get used to?

·
Registered
30 Posts

Hi Deks.
Makes me so
seeing posts like this. Not at you the paying customer but at Nissan After Market Service. It may [or may not] surprise you that within Nissan customer care is one of the biggest things and essential for keeping customers coming back and improving the brand image for loyalty and conquest in the future. Thinking about Juke, as this is a brand new model they should be bending over backwards to get it right.

Grrrrrrrr

·
Registered
84 Posts
Well said that man! It'sa shame as the dealer is our vent for the issue but in reality their hands are as tied as ours. Some dealers ( not mine in all honesty ) could do more for the customer both pre and post collection .

I'd go down Fee's route and mail the head honcho ,
[email protected], if anything a good old rant might realise a bit of stress over the issue, might even getthe scratch sorted too. :D

P.S BCC us all in !

·
Registered
329 Posts
Hi all,

Just dont forget -

Almost every other Manufacturer is as bad, if not a lot worse!

Renault, Citroen, Peugeot, Ford, Fiat, Vauxhall and Alfa are all absolutley abysmal.

BMW/VW/Audi/Mazda/Hyundai/Kia/Seat?Land Roverarent too bad,

Only Toyota/Lexus/Honda/Jaguar/skoda seem to be able to keep their customers happy.

IMHO, manufacturers think that you will buy their cars no matter what. Classic example is Ford - very good cars nowadays, but awful garages, awful customer service and awful residuals, yet still the best sellers year after year....

Andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to be fair I do have to agree with andytran, poor customer service isn't unique to Nissan, but as a first time New Nissan Buyer I was quite shocked at the level of dissatisfaction people had with NCS not necessarily issues with car just the poor communications that go on.

Yes. I believe its about time the whole industry was shaken up people spend a lot of money on a new car, once purchased the salesmen dont want to know you and if you have a REAL BIG ISSUE it can be a nightmare to sort out.
I have purchased many brands over the years and have found Skoda to be the best on service but i used 2 different garages for purchases 1 good 1 awful also they dont have a car as good as the Juke back to my point here though the JUKE is great its just a shame so many people have had their experience tainted by poor comms and in some cases LIES

·
Registered
329 Posts
I agree Deks - individual dealers have a lot to answer for.

I bought a brand new BMW 120D M Sport a few years ago - had a fair bit of bother with it, and the dealer didnt give a t#ss. Because the 1 series is the bottom of the BMW range, they didnt care, even though it cost £20K!

Last year I bought a new 320D SE. Again a few issues (mainly electrical) and the second dealer couldnt have been more helpful and went out of his way to keep me happy.

Just shows - individual garages are responsible for 90% of a persons opinion of a brand...

andy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
you are right about a poor garage can affect a brands image but this thread is about the brands Customer service dept affecting its image
as for dealers main problem with them is their sales staff have targets and commission to earn hence why some will say anything to gain a sale as has become apparent with some of the threads on here.

I for one would like to see amnufacturer be brave enough to do away with targets and commission based staff see how the treatment of customers improves not that its ever likely to happen.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I wonder if it is because the Juke is so popular that Nissan/ dealers don't need to care. If you tried to buy a Cube maybe you would be treated like royalty?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
silverjuke said:
I wonder if it is because the Juke is so popular that Nissan/ dealers don't need to care. If you tried to buy a Cube maybe you would be treated like royalty?
I like that and yes I suspect you are right
I do actually like the Cube but wouldn't buy one new the depreciation will be horrific given no one wants to buy one

·
Registered
575 Posts
Read that Nissan are going to stop selling the Cube in the UK - wonder why?

It's fair to say that the "premium" car makers are miles better at customer service than the likes of Ford, Nissan, Renault etc. I can never understand why though - good customer service doesn't cost anything

1 - 11 of 11 Posts