Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just wanted to show my anodised metal silver tax disc holder (with twist off back) etched with the Juke logo!

It adds a neat finishing touch.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got it from good old Ebay.

I contacted this seller who had the etched Qashqai tax holder and asked if he could create a Juke logo version.

Sure enough he could.

I had to order the Qashqai one and pay for that with a note attached requesting a Juke logo version.

The link to the Qashqai one is here: http://alturl.com/q5xob

The ebay seller id to contact is: royal_robot_co_uk

Send a message through ebay to: royal_robot_co_uk addressed to Peter. He will tell you how to place an order for the Juke version as he doesn't have it listed on ebay yet. I told him to start listing them as they are sure to become popular.

It cost £17.50 plus 99p postage in UK.

Other colours are available - as I say please message him first before ordering!

Enjoy

Edited by: WhiteGlitter

·
Registered
415 Posts
Have used these good looking disc holders, but find that the clear gel for attaching them, melts in the heat and they fall of the screen. Now use thin magnetic holder from Halfords, so much better.
Also it is difficult to obtainreplacement gel pads; Hoby Craft have some but not very good.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I prefer the cheaper plastic one available with the club logo myself

but then I would as I am selling them

·
Registered
377 Posts
deks36 said:
I prefer the cheaper plastic one available with the club logo myself

but then I would as I am selling them

I can definately recommend them, they look brill& no they dont fall off in the heat! (Steve, you can forward my £5 by Paypal if you like!
)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bakertech said:
Have used these good looking disc holders, but find that the clear gel for attaching them, melts in the heat and they fall of the screen. Now use thin magnetic holder from Halfords, so much better.
Also it is difficult to obtainreplacement gel pads; Hoby Craft have some but not very good.
Be sure to clean the area of window/glass with a bit of white spirit first to remove any dirt or grease. Also apply on a warm day or heat the glass with a hairdryer when sticking it on. The clear pads are super sticky. My husband has one in his Merc (with the Mercedes logo obviously, not a Juke one, Ha Ha) it's been stuck there for 7 years and never fallen off! All in the preparation

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I notice both people who like the huge ugly white patch tax disc holder both have RED Jukes.....

Goes without saying - NO TASTE!!!

He He He

Only messing

Edited by: WhiteGlitter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts