Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had confirmation from company lease dept that my Juke will be ready Wednesday, the only problem being is that I am out of the office all next week in London!!!

So have planned to pick my White dream on Monday 21st. Not bad considering I didn't order it until the end of Jan, I'm guessing delivery is better through the lease company as they must buy a few.

Anyway, very pleased and a little excited now. Not wishing my life away but, bring it on!

I'll post some pics following delivery. It is the diesel Acenta, I am a bit worried the alloys won't look as nice/cool as the sport numbers but hey ho, we will see.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Ordered a 1.6 Acenta CVT in Force Red on the 7the October 2010.Originally told 27/11/2010. Then went to December then 4th April now earliest is 24th April.
In fairness the dealer is going to honour their original PX for my old car and will swallow the VAT increase. I have got so fed up waiting that I have looked at other cars but its a the Juke I want.
Just hope that the wait is worth it.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a long wait, at least the dealer is playing ball in regard your PX. From I have read on this site it is well worth the wait.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
They say the best things come to those who wait! and how true that is. I know your wait is long our was 11 weeks and how it hurt, kept going into the dealers when shut just to get a juke fix and also looking on the forum. Trust me you wont be disappointed it's worth the wait!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers Lady Duke, I'll hav a look on EBay. I'm going to see what it looks like in the flesh before deciding on any changes first. I've seen them on the net but you can never really say until you see them in the light od day.

Seems most people on here have gone top spec which is fair enough.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts