Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's arrived! Ordered my keyring last friday (after not winning one) and it arrived yesterday went to tell you all yesterday afternoon as i was so excited but had awful problems with the site really really slow. It was a black/silver well cool!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
think their was a bug or something on the site as I could not get it run yesterday afternoon either

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh i'm glad it just wasn't me! so frustrating as i wanted to tell everyone about the keyring.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
yup, couldnt get on yesterday arvo either.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well i would love to but at the moment it is at work with my husband brought it for him. It's a nice size not to bulky like the one from the dealers! Can't believe it took less that a week to get here! Not like our juke 11 weeks!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Here's a picture of mine which arrived this morning. The dealer gave me the little coin for supermarket trollies - at last, a useful gift!

·
Registered
561 Posts
did you post a pic ian
i am going to search for it and comment it later if you dont mind ( just kidding) every is hot and sexy in a way

·
Registered
412 Posts
Hi are there any other members of the tenwho won a keyring still waiting for its delivery?
I as assuming mine has got lost in the post.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ididn't win a keyring so I ordered one on the day that you found out you won which was friday 4th of march. It arrived the following thursday which was the 10th. Was it coming straight from america or through dan on the forum?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
All the prize winners received theirs from the company in the US I would pm Dan to discuss the issue if it hasn't yet arrived

1 - 20 of 22 Posts