Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this is a silly question, ive ordered a Acenta but am now thinking of changing order to Acenta sport or even premium, would would this change the insurance quote say going from basic Acenta to Acenta premium, all the online sites just list the Acenta 1.6 petrol and dont differentiate between trim levels

·
Registered
199 Posts
not sure as the sat nav is built into the dash, so really should'nt make stealing the car any more desirable in insurance eyes

·
Registered
22 Posts
From what my dealer told me and what i've read on the internet, the Acenta, Acenta sport, Acenta premium and Tekna are all the same insurance group so shouldn't make a difference?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys...Definately decided on the sport Im trying to convince the wife that the extra's on the premium are worth the extra ££ least I can tell her the insurance wil be the same. Im going to the dealer on Tuesday to change the order, I just hope it doesnt push the delivery back to far..when i ordered the basic Acenta last Weds they said early December

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fontie said:
Thanks guys...Definately decided on the sport Im trying to convince the wife that the extra's on the premium are worth the extra ££ least I can tell her the insurance wil be the same. Im going to the dealer on Tuesday to change the order, I just hope it doesnt push the delivery back to far..when i ordered the basic Acenta last Weds they said early December
I was like you,going for the sport but decided the little extra for the premium was worth spending
so went for premium

·
Registered
115 Posts
Checked this with my insurance company when I got mine, same group “12”.
But tell them which pack you go for so if you have to make a claim they don’t try to getout of paying up.Edited by: Strof

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im just back from the dealer, Ive upgraded from the basic Acenta I now have the pemium estimated delivery 21 December even though i was spending £900 more on the car the dealer still wouldnt throw in mats or mud flaps, so i'll be ordering those separately from ebay. When I first walked into the dealers the sales guy came up and said ahh good news your Acenta will be here on Friday we managed to source one sooner for you (Original delivery was early December) He was fine when i said errm actually I want to upgrade to the premium. With a bit of luck maybe they might be able to source one quicker than the 21 Dec thay quoted. I ordered Gunmetalwith black seats and red interior, but did say if a red one comes in then I would have that for early delivery
Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
120 Posts
Fontie said:
Im just back from the dealer, Ive upgraded from the basic Acenta I now have the pemium estimated delivery 21 December even though i was spending £900 more on the car the dealer still wouldnt throw in mats or mud flaps, so i'll be ordering those separately from ebay. When I first walked into the dealers the sales guy came up and said ahh good news your Acenta will be here on Friday we managed to source one sooner for you (Original delivery was early December) He was fine when i said errm actually I want to upgrade to the premium. With a bit of luck maybe they might be able to source one quicker than the 21 Dec thay quoted. I ordered Gunmetalwith black seats and red interior, but did say if a red one comes in then I would have that for early delivery
I did the same except upgraded from Sport to Premium after doing a test drive in the Premium model.....my orig date was beginning of Nov, but that upgrade knocked me back a month to beginning (9th now) of December.....hope it will be worth the wait as i'm getting impatient now!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts