Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So want to make your Juke a little bit more unique? check out http://nissangraphics.com/juke.php

There's some neat designs (I like the pixel look) currently it appears that prices are only in US$ but they look pretty reasonable!

Any of you tempted?

Edited by: iamdabe

·
Registered
142 Posts
this set me thinking... I have a friend who does vinyl signs and such, I bet he could do something for much less, if remember rightly he sign wrote (?) my Jeep for under £200...
if anyone is interested let me know and I'll approach him, I guess anything is possible I had a Jordan GP Hornet on the bonnet of my Caterham

·
Registered
455 Posts
Are they official Nissan graphics for the US or is it just an aftermarketcompany doing graphics for some Nissan models and using the Nissan logo on their website to make it look a bit offficial?

Some of their designslook better than the famous European "D1ckhead stripes"(officially name: "Arrow" graphics)

For those who don't know, the "ARROW" graphics for European customers looked strangely phallic

I notice some countries in Europeseem to beonly showing prices for the URBAN and TRIBAL graphics
and no mention of the ARROW graphics

Kit Stripe "Tribal" réf KE5371KA20 142.08€
Kit Stripe "Urban" réf KE5371KA22 142.08€
Stickers de toit "Tribal" réf KE5371KA40 189.45€
Sticker's de rétros "Tribal" réf KE5371KA70 106.56€
Stickers de toit "Urban" réf KE5371KA42 189.45€
Stickers de rétros "Urban" KE5371KA72 106.56€

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah you'll have to excuse the busted link in my original post. I think it's an official thing KevInJuke, in the 'law-suit-land' that is the US if you use somebody's else's logo unauthorised it usually gets taken down quickly by a cease-and-desist!

this is the graphic that I liked the look of tho!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts