Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Its been discussed before but no firm plans have ever been worked on, I think it came down to waiting til more had their cars and a suitable time and place, I believe a car show was thought to be ideal but as I said nothing firm was ever set in motion. I am sure if someone takes the time to work it all out and arrnage details etc it will be well supported.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't mind setting something up deks

Didn't want to step on any toes as I,ve already been told by another member

Was thinking of a country hotel - at the mo Best Western have great offers in some lovely pads with great grounds.

Imaging Juke's everywhere and a few drinks

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
excellent my wife will love that when I tellher I am going away for the weekend with loads of jukey's

NO in all seriousness go for it all I would suggest is work a date with as many people as poss and try to find somewhere central ish as we are sppread all over the UK.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi ALL

sorry that I have not been on much lately, just been busy at work and at home

Would be good for a get together, looking at were the members all are - we seem to be very spread around allover the country

would be nice to meet with others

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I would say somewher in the midlands would be good an if you tied up with a fair so we could wander of would be good some kind of classic car or just a car show/pagent

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mine too, except they are know as the outlaws

What am I doing wrong with my cut and paste, you always rescue me

·
Registered
489 Posts
Could make it some where like the motor museum at Gaydon just off the M40 near Warwick, they have some great cars and large grounds

·
Registered
377 Posts
If I've got mine i'd definately be up for it. Sounds like fun & how brill to see all the Jukes lined up together!

·
Registered
659 Posts
Gaydon and Cov. are local for me. I'm not much of a joiner but even I might make it to Gaydon. 24 miles ain't so far.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Well I can say for sure that you guys will have a fab time but for me - its too far south ---

Perhaps loads of Scottish owners will make a weekend of it down there - but for me No, sorry

Perhaps we can have one up here for Scottish Members - We can think about that when its sunny and have got all this MPG rubbish sorted!!!!Unless someone wants to take charge for a Scottish Meet

Fee x

Edited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Fee, stop wishing for the impossible...... Sun in Scotland and good MPG

Only kidding honey, my hubby works in Scotland and loves it

1 - 20 of 21 Posts