Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if the JUKE's floormats come in any color other than black? My JUKE is gunmetal with black interior. But the black mats are killing me. They show and seem to amplify every little grain of dirt, sand, pebble or dust. I guess I must be obsessive because I just keep looking at it and keep taking the mats out and brushing them off. I have looked at the USA site here and even on e-Bay and it seems that we can only get black. But I was sure that I had seen pics of another color before. I was thinking of trying to get a dark gray from one of the auto stores here and see how the dark gray would go against the black interior. It may work since the center console is silver/gray and the car color is gray too. But if they stand out too much I'll just have to stick with the black and deal with it. I don't think the gray mats would show dirt as much as the black does. The only thing is that If yuu buy universal mats from an auto store then you don't have the pre-cut holes for the floor hooks to go through to hold the mats - but you can always cut small holes to get the hooks through. I'll post pics if I find the gray mats.

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
I must admit i think the official JUKE mats look nice in black although given the terrible weather and associated grit and sand down on the road - perhaps I should hev put rubber mats in to save them as they are now looking rather worse for wear.

They do now look a sad grey colour and even with a good clean - i doubt they will come up nicely

Fee x

WORD OF ADVICE - IF BUYING IN THE WINTER MONTHS - BUY A RUBBER SET OF MATS - SAVE YOUR GOOD ONES FOR SUMMER WHERE NO GRIT ,SAND OR SNOW

FEE X

1 - 6 of 6 Posts