Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, here from Holland. Correct me if I'm wrong but my review is translated automatic so I think it will be sometimes bad English... Prepare yourself ;-) Or just watch the pictures.

Time for a review of potential buyers Juke among us ... My Juke since April 1st, I picked up at the dealership and there is now 6000km on the clock again. My experience so far. I took the 'Visia' because it's already well into his stuff is in luxury, safety, etc. I wanted anyway other Rims (18 inch charcoal instead of 16 or 17 inches) and the rest what a Accenta me could offer little added value I saw. Except that I've had elsewhere, mirrors and handles a small syringes 150, - as it is beautiful. Things like cruise control and USB (pooh pooh) I attach little value.

Than driving ... totally perfect! The Juke drive really good mainly because of the high seat but he does not lean even take corners pretty hard. And thanks to the lights on the hood he gives you really feel a 'serious' driving. Ohja, the ordered arm Teuntje also contributes to this. Refuelling is not unimportant ... Am very happy with it in normal driving I get one at 13 km with a bit of luck on 14 km.

What I did to my Juke ... 18-inch anthracite wheels on it which is very nice combination with the silver light of the car. Still have some doubts about the color white but that is too vulgar and / or toy-like and much to my taste geelsig white. Comes in a light color lines (and the black front grill) is the best to do justice! All nameplates, I indicated that there were not, then the car nice and quiet at the back. Less is more.
I also have the side of the lower side band to make a black sticker, the material is concerned with the same structure as that of the plastic that goes underneath. The side of the car runs fine by then in terms of black level with front and rear. The Juke also appears optically longer and it suggests even higher if he stands on his feet! I also have put other lights in it. Daytime running lights on top is an LED pilot lamp with xenon look, very beautiful. For daytime relief am I still looking at the angel-eye lamps Pilot (blue rings that BMW also has), that would be quite nice, he is more like the Qazana concept car. For the rest I never got into natural, no tinted windows rear spoiler that is not ugly as a skip too far up is slow and certainly not bling or strips Mirror.

So far I am very satisfied and happy with my Juke. For the money you get a very exclusive car, but on the other hand, a Qashqai for "only" 3000, - a car that more mature, especially in space. But you have a Juke definitely not buy the small trunk is just huge, partly due to the sloping roof ... Anyway, he's got the looks, there is no VW Polo / Golf, Urban Cruiser and Kia Soul that could match that feeling.

Moral of the story: the Juke is a car that will be bought mainly by people who are single / or with 2. After all, the family goes to the Qashqai, Grandpa & Grandma with the little kids go for the Note. (And people who do not know better choose the Cube). The sustainability of Juke will be? The design is exclusive so the residual value will remain high, particularly if his successor does not change too extreme. Why the Mini&Golf are so popular and continue? They hardly change so you do not drive after 3 years in an old model (eg what the Megane is the case). Anyway, I say do! Buy buy buy!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hello, nice review and photos.what part of Holland are in?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Nice to see another Juke owner from holland. Wow you have a lot of miles in 2 months. My Juke since 03 january but clock is on 4000 km and something.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks everybody, some more Dutch fans.

@Rocks703: living in the south east of Holland, close to Nijmegen. Of course Holland is small but don't see many Juke's still yet...
@baumpie: Yep, first months/year it's so new and most fun, especially if you see them not often on the road. At the moment 1500km a month I think. In your 'case' it looks good the black Juke with mirrors&stripes.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes then I think so, indeed it was sunday last week at the top of the bridge of the Hatertseweg, saw it very late, it was a black Juke with windshields on the side and driving to the city (I was going to the highway).
Maybe it's you Collin?
By the way, I'm still looking for angel eye lightning just like the concept Qazana. Somebody advice?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Hey Qazana,I'm too on the quest for those lights will post here if I'm successful.My girlfriends family is in Someren so a little south from you. Can't wait to visit again

·
Registered
345 Posts
Qazana said:
Yes then I think so, indeed it was sunday last week at the top of the bridge of the Hatertseweg, saw it very late, it was a black Juke with windshields on the side and driving to the city (I was going to the highway).
Maybe it's you Collin?
By the way, I'm still looking for angel eye lightning just like the concept Qazana. Somebody advice?
Yep for sure it was me.

And don;t tell me you are the guy who ones stopped me to ask about the lights? (driving a renault and bought a Juke with grey 18"rims)

That would be really funny then.

About the angel eys, hard to get that, only thing you can do is prob take an led strip and make and cirkel of it. Then fix it in the space between the bumper and the unit.

Edited by: nissanjukebox

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep it was me, had the Clio and when you were driving behind end March I came from the Nissan dealer, just sign the bill before. Normally it would be delivered half July (4-5 months) but I was lucky they could take the Juke I would have (silver Visia new 2011) from the Nissan dealer in Hengelo so had it in a month!

Now I have the Pilot Led above (very nice!!) but the normal lights are to blue/green. Dou you have xenon?
Maybe I want Philips extreme (white lighting just 35 euro) or Xenon (150 euro) but preferring angel eye rings. If it is possible only that fits in the lightningunit (diameter 16cm) so not 'taped' in/on the bumper of the car... Would like to see you car/lighting again if it's possible, I'm often @ Nijmegen.

@Rocks703: indeed Someren is close to Eindhoven, I think just 25 minutes driving. Yeah Holland is nice!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts