Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi.
Just had a call from my dealer saying that Nissan had put back my original estimated delivery date from 18th Oct to 2nd Nov.

Hope everyone else not in the same boat - I've been here before with Ford, Dodge& VW (several times) so strange feeling of deja vu. Wonder if delays are caued by the massive pre-order book which stood at 22,500 across Europe according to an article yesterday

·
Registered
120 Posts
My Order form states '2nd November' however I keep being told that I should have delivery by October - Maybe my dealership is trying to pull the wool over my eyes by saying October when really they know its November - And we are down to one family car now its a nightmare - I'm wishing the days away!!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
**** that sucks! I'm gonna be on to my dealer today, I mean 2 weeks is' a shame and they do advise it's an 'estimated' delivery date, but it doesn't make it suck any less!

btw the red looks super slick in real life, so tempted by the colour ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've been told beginning of november for my order, placed on 5th July I think.
Mine's a diesel though and I expected it to be a bit behind the petrol models.

My road tax is due end of October so it better be ready by then!

Edited by: Marie

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Marie

I was told October 20th - I ordered my diesel on 16 July 2010

Hope its not delayed - have heard not a peep from the dealer

Fee xEdited by: feefeeglasgow

·
Registered
206 Posts
October 20th would be ideal for me.
I get back from my holidays 17th, and dont go back to work til 21st Oct.

Lets hope the diesels are ready for us then

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Fingers crossed for you all! :)

Our finance/tax/warranty for our current car runs out on the 26th september so if our's is delayed I'm going to be really annoyed as we'll need to get the car MOT'd, tax'd and have the worry of if it breaks it wont be under warranty!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Know how you feel we had to fork out for £180 service a week ago for our car
daren't leave it though. Fingers crossed for us all for the end of Sept

·
Registered
129 Posts
Chased mine up with my dealer this week. Still "by the end of October at the latest", but they have known other vehicles come through up to three weeks before their anticipated date.
They've promised to do an ongoing weekly check on the delivery estimate to keep me informed, but in my experience it's usually me that has to ring them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts