Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI all..

Just ordered my Juke this monday... Fiery Red one... Acenta Premium. Was told it will take 8 weeks for delivery, and today Evans Halshaw called to say that now it will take 12... :(.

It is so frustrating not to get my hands on that baby.. :( what can be done to tell Nissan to speed it up....

Cheers

Gaurav

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Hi and Welcome to you

THeres not much you can do except read the forum and its witty banter - that'll keep you occupied for the additional 4 weeks.

There seems to be loads of dealers with Jukes pre ordered - have you phoned around??

All the best - apart from the fact you ordered a RED one ...

Fee x

·
Registered
247 Posts
Odd... I ordered mine on the same day, same model and I was told 7weeks... Thankfully no delay phone call yet.

But I'm making sure I touch wood now just in case.

·
Registered
29 Posts
took your advice ladyjuke ,rang other local dealers ,unfortunately they can"t price match as the price incresed march 1st, and could not get any better delivery confirmation ,just have to be more patient.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry to hear your having to wait.... but HURRAY!! After waiting a further 3 weeks I have mine. It looks great on my drive... Force Red - Acenta with Premium pack. A bit miffed it did'nt come with an intelligent key fob though. Still I can live with that :eek:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts