Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I need some help. I had my Juke since Mid October and I when I took out from the showroom the Nissan agent here in Malta gave me a set of temporary cheap plastic carpets. He told me that the carpets and the manual did not arrived yet.Today I went for the car manual and he gave it to me but the carpets still did not arrived. They told me that Nissan factory has told them that the carpets are out of stock and not in production. Can anyone tell me if this is true or not.Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
drop a pm to john 2005hodlcroft forum memper he is a parts manager and will be able to answer might be worth asking how much with postage to you might be able to help you out.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
juke thanks for trying to help but what I need to know is if they are really out of stock or not.
My problem is that I do not see a point of buying them when they promised me to get them for free
but still thanks for your help. That will be very disappointing if I end up buying them, not for the money but because they promised them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts