Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having always been behind the wheel at dusk and night time, I've never fully appreciated what my Juke looks like with the lights on in the dark. Hubby just took our Juke out now to get our Saturday night fare (curry and wine) and I couldn't help but watch as he drove off. The headlamps look stunning in the dark, especially as there are two separate sets of lights on. Unfortunately I was too slow to get a pic. Anyone got a pic of their Juke in the dark in all their headlit glory?

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Not yet, but it is when it gets the most double takes. My road is too busy and I might get arrested getting photos of me taken draped over the bonnet (I love my juke that much)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol... just wait till J.O.Y reads that!

Must admit, the Juke looks amazing in the dark with the lights on. (sounds a bit oxymoron)

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Kats said:
Not yet, but it is when it gets the most double takes. My road is too busy and I might get arrested getting photos of me taken draped over the bonnet (I love my juke that much)
I'll get my camera.I can just picture it. Me behind the wheel of your Juke ,hanging out the window trying to get a photo as you're draped naked across the bonnet,head lamps on full, the wind blowing through your hair... oo err sounds like a good crack!

Edited by: JUKEOFYORK

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
ill post a pic of my front when im done with it.
The alagator eyes will have a slight tint of blue with 7000H LEDs while the round head lights
are being swoped out for Ultra bright white bulbs. also with a slight tint of blue i think.
Very much like you see on some BMWs and Audies now days :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
Kats said:
I'll get my camera.I can just picture it. Me behind the wheel of your Juke ,hanging out the window trying to get a photo as you're draped naked across the bonnet,head lamps on full, the wind blowing through your hair... oo err sounds like a good crack!
OMG wrong on soooooooooooooooooo many levels - Headlights? Crack? Hilarious!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
flynn said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Kats said:

what's funny is that Kats never even mentioned being naked - all in J.O.y's filthy mind!

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
flynn said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Kats said:
You missed one....wind in your hair.

Definately wrong on many levels.
All passengers should be inside the vehicle. Both hands should be on the wheel, not one holding a camera Blah di blah di blah.

·
Registered
605 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
flynn said:
JUKEOFYORK said:
Kats said:
You missed one....wind in your hair.

Definately wrong on many levels.
All passengers should be inside the vehicle. Both hands should be on the wheel, not one holding a camera Blah di blah di blah.
That was intentional - thought my gutter humour may be a little OTT

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I know Gen,but fully clothed jsut wouldn't get heads turning as Kats spent so much time posing around town that nobody would give her car a 2nd glance now. That's my story,anyhow.
It would all be done in the best possible taste.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
...what have I started?

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Dont worry JukeofYork, ill pose for you naked but i dont know if youll
like what you see hahaha
Sorry :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The only thing I want to see naked are yourJukes (not the white bits though
) in the dark with lights on. And that's NOT a euphamism for anything, lol!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts