Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Juke October 2010 , Black 1.6 acenta auto with Sports pack drove for 6 months no problem ,then after 3000 miles engine management light came on and car died a death, no power ( broke down on Dartmoor lots of problems getting resued ) RAC found fault P0720 and P173A on system. Eventually got me going again took to Nissan dealership confirmed faults but no reason why car broke down.
No confidence in vehicle. Now drove 3800 miles and getting power surges .
Any body else had this problem
Nissan gb informed awaiting reply

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nissan gb have got in touch eventually, vehicle now booked in for a week for tests with Nissan Dealer ,courtesy car will be supplied.Hopefully they can sort out mystery

·
Registered
123 Posts
Let us know what they say it is

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The car has now been with Nissan dealer for a week,the dealer contacted me to inform me probably a sensor problem but Nissan GB phoned me yesterday informed me the Juke needed a new gear box.However Nissan dealer phoned me this afternoon to inform me car fixed and it was a gear box sensor only.I am picking up vehicle tomorrow ( 10/6/11) and returning courtesey car.Will update when I get vehicle back.
TKB

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now driven the juke all week end and it appears all the problems have been resolved.The tech informed me at the dealers that the sensor was faulty he found swarfega on the tip and the fault only occurred intermittently. This has now been replaced and area cleaned.
Hopefully this is the end as they have now completed and signed me off.
Thanks for all your interest and good words.
TKB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts