Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I should be picking up my Juke 1.6 Acenta sport pack in gun color on Friday
all being well dealer contact me yesterday to saying should arrive at garage today waited 2 months

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not quite sure how you load up Picson this site whats the easy way help would be appreciated Thanks

·
Registered
367 Posts
Below is some instructions to post your photo's hope it helps:

How to post pictures onto the forum:

Set up a free account with Photobucket or Flickr...etc and upload your photos to there.

(I use Photobucket, but will be the same or similar to other sites.)

Once uploaded, hover over the image and up pops a sub menu for that picture.

the Sub Menu you want is Direct Link, or Image location. Copy this link.

Return to the forum and click on the button with a picture of a tree.
This will open a new window
Paste the Direct Link you have just copied, into the 'Image URL:' box and press preview.

Also, make sure pictures are below 800pixels wide (for easy viewing).
This can be adjusted once you paste the link into the Image URL box. The size of your photo will come up. if the width is longer than 800, just reduce.
Remember to reduce height by same amount!
(or you can reduce size on the photosharing site)

Then click ok and photo should appear in message box!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just been told my Jule 1.6 Acenta premium, Artic White pluschrome pack & illuminated door entry guards, has been delayed en route from Sunderland plant. Was supposed to be delivered to dealer today for collection on 30/09.Nowwill not be delivered to dealer until30/09 butthey will do their best to turn it around same day.

Can really fault the delaershiop ( Glyn Hopkins - Romford) , have kept me infiormed all along.

·
Registered
367 Posts
we felt the same with Glyn Hopkins Ipswich so that's nice to know when some people are getting real headaches with their dealerships!

Fingers crossed you'll get yours soon, it is well worth the wait.

·
Registered
206 Posts
The tree is just above where you type your post on the forum and is sixth from the left.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry just cant work this out must be me found tree but nothing works so I give up many thanks for all your help

·
Registered
367 Posts
when you click on the reply button you will see along the top of where you would type your post the B I U buttons below where it says Font Size Colour well on the same line next to the envelope symbol is a little coloured picture of a tree that's the one.

Hope this helps you can also down load them onto flicker etc then just put the link on hereEdited by: alicat

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hi again just not having (loading Pictures) is so I will leave it thanks again I will just carry on enjoying my new car

1 - 12 of 12 Posts