Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my Juke Armrest(Fabric)from Chorley Nissan this lunchtime.
Quick job for this evening after work!Edited by: Hasimon

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
holdcrofts have posted an update on their page re fitting in
would like to know how secure it is though as the way it fits too me doesnt look that sturdy

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Remy said:
Hi Hasimon,Dare I ask the cost? do they still have stock?
if you ask holdcroft he was doing them around £70 mark + postage
had them in yesterday dont know how many left though

·
Registered
210 Posts
I fitted one to mine just now, it seems sturdy enough for what its designed for, if you lent on it with all your weight it might come apart I did put some weight on it and it was fine. I found it a bit fiddly to fit and found it hard to mark where to drill the holes, the marks I made were not showing on the black what ever colour I used I ended up drilling pilot holes with the armrest in place taking it out then drilling the 10mm ones. All in all Im pleased with it and it gives and extra cuby hole to store bits and pieces.Edited by: Fontie

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
what about access to the heated seats buttons?

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have the Acenta no heated seats for me. You would probably have to lift the srmrest to access the buttons.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I got my armrest today from John @ Holdcrofts (£76.98 inc delivery & vat) - Excellent service by the way, paid yesterday arrived this morning!!!

It fits into the very back 'storage space' right behind the handbrake - Its got a metal mount that fits perfectly into that shape - You are meant to bolt it in (as mentioned by Fontie) but ive just slotted mine in and its sturdy enough for the time being.

All in all, its just what I needed in my Juke and you cant go wrong buying from John!!

Edited by: MrWhiskins

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Fitted the armrest Friday evening took approx 25mins tops using car internal light and torch.
Hardest bit was removing screw for removal of finishing piece was special screw.
I marked out using thick marker pen and would say put in the three screws in the bracket and drop in carefully and screws will locate easily , the use a long reach allen key or hexagon drive as space a bit restricted.
Found very stable and was £76.25 inc VAT from Chorley Nissan - Parts Department 01257 264127

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello All,

I'm in the US and thinking of purchasing a Juke. The lack of an armrest has been a big issue for me. As of yet, that accessory is not available here. Would it be difficult to have shipped over? Do you know anyone in the US that has been able to get one?

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hi Shipping to the USA is no problem at all we have done 11 this week to the states and canada.
The Price Including shipping via Fed Ex which takes approx 48Hours is £140.00 gbp (approx $223)

JOhn

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi John---I am also from the USA and see that you have sent the armrest over here many times---I have the red-black cloth interior and would love a armrrest to match--please e-mail me with the ordering details as I do have a paypal account-----thanks Chris

·
Registered
20 Posts
anyone got any pictures of the fabric arm rest? really want to get one but not keen on the drilling and messing around bit

1 - 18 of 18 Posts