Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Jukast. I love the colour, I wanted something a bit different, as almost all the ones I've seen around Blackpool have been white. Everyone who's seen her love the colour as well. She looks a totally different car in the sunlight, you can really see the purple.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Duchess.I hope you have as much fun inyour Shiro, as I am having in my Juke.I love driving her, especially in Sport Mode and the colour is my favourite.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Jukast

Nightshade used to just be available on the Shiro model and the brochure provided by my dealer said the same. After I had my test drive I logged onto the Nissan website to look at colours for my new Juke. The website said that Nightshade was now available across the range for same price as the other metallic colours.

My dealer didn't know that, I had to go on the Nissan website and show him before he would place my order.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Silverbird , I really love the colour , especially in the sun.

I couldn't believe it when my dealer looked in the brochure and said it wasn't available in the model I was ordering. I went on the Nissan website on my phone to show him that it was and he took my phone into his manager to check it was ok to order !!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi again, that's interesting as I went to 2 different dealers and both said only shiro available in nightshade. I ordered a shiro anyway and went for white in the end purely because my husband has a black car already and I thought the white suited me more. It's amazing the different information u get at these dealers, it makes me wonder how much training they have. Anyway still have to wait untill November for my juke so am growing impatient looking at all the photos on this forum

1 - 10 of 10 Posts