Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which accessories worth adding on your new Juke?Negotiating with Nissan dealers can bring Juke accessory prices down to the after market price level, including installation.

·
Registered
147 Posts
i will be adding for shure the metal pedals. Perhaps front armrest. But am also thinking of (don't know hot to say it english) those things on the door entry with light. Know what i mean?

·
Registered
94 Posts
ive had a towbar,armrest,mudflaps, mats and chrome spotlight rings added to mine ready for when i pick it up March 1st got to at least try to make it individual

·
Registered
29 Posts
anything you feel you would need is always a good shout, not really much point getting a small amount off a few things when you could maybe try and get one thing free??

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've ordered a number of accessesories for my Juke. Mainly aimed at protecting the paint work as I do a lot of motorway driving and some people are not very careful about opening their car door when they park up and I would quiet like to try and keep it scratch free for a while anyway.
So I've asked the Dealer to fit body side mouldings
hood deflector, rear bumper protector, trunk entry guard.
I've gone for a bit of chrome on the tailgate and the trunk handle to add a bit of personal detail and inside I'm getting front arm rest in leather

I did a deal with the Dealer to give me the protection pack for free on the basis that I was ording Juke before the VAT rise but would have to pay new rate of VAT - only fair really.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I've only seen 3 on the road. 2 black and a white. Ever. I don't worry about it being unoriginal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I found in the web a UK after market Juke accessory dealer named "SG PETCH" whose prices are 10%-30% lower than those found in the UK official nissan site. Unfortunately, Mr PETCH only delivers to the countries ofSchotland and Whales (What is going on there?). However, I made a list of the accessoriesI liked the most (I like them all), went to my dealer, negotiated and for 800 euros (680 British Pounds),installation included, I got thefollowing:
- Front Styling Plate- Rear Styling Plate- Door Handle Protection Foil (very cheap-8 pounds) - Chromed Trunk Handle Cover- Trunk Mat- Soft Trunkliner- Ambience Lighting- illuminated Entry Guards- Luxury Velours Mats with Seam
At SG PETCH's the above accessories sell for more or less 900 pounds (ex installation), however, still cheapsince they are easy to install.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've just ordered some parts from SG PETCH. They are the cheapest dealer in the area (North East England) and are currently running a sale with 15% off, however after negotiating with them i got 20% off.

I've ordered the chrome fog lights and side protection rails. These rails are not advertised on the Nissan site or dealer sites for some reason (they only show the illuminating rails which are a bit boy racer for me. the rails really do improve the look of the car and are more of a subtle type of bling. Parts and fitting have come to £516 which is far cheaper than anywhere else i have seen.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts

1 - 9 of 9 Posts