Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I choose 1.6 DiG-T and when I asked dealer for test drive he said to me I can't becouse none of the dealers have one and as far as he know nobody will have one ...

Do anybody had or will have test drive 1.6 turbo... ?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx
I just want have drive test before I'll buy one ...
Have U got test drive "normal" 1.6 -is it big diffrence between "normal" and turbo in acceleration?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Well I bought it without even seeing the car. The first drive was when the car deliverd. No clue how the normal 1.6 drives. But I giessen the diffrence is pretty big.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
think you'll find no one has yet driven a DIG-T and most ordered without test drive
of any Juke I know I did in fact i ordered a diesel and still haven't seen a diesel yet let alone drive

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've driven the standard 1.6 but ordered the DIG-T. Found the standard a little sluggish, probably because I'm used to cars with decent horsepower.
I think the numbers say it all though. You've got about 75 more horses and a massive amount more torque so the pulling power will be significantly different between the 2 cars

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
simps said:
you can always give them a deposit "subject to test drive"
I know but thing is for me test drive 1.6 "normal" is little like drive manual gearbox when you want automatic gearbox ...
I mean if the turbo is start let say 4000 rpm than is no point to go for it ...
in around town most of the time you will not use the turbo

·
Registered
142 Posts
I understand, and felt the same, but all the reviews suggest the engine is a good thing, the turbo seems to kick in at around 1750 revs, there are reports of some lag, but I quite like that reminds me of an old Rover 600ti I had which had nothing under 2000 revs but scared the pants off you thereafter!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Turbo break in at say 2500 rpm with the DIG-T, you can def. feel it in sports mode
in Eco mode it is less and you can feel it at around 4000 rpm

·
Registered
754 Posts
ProceSS said:
I know but thing is for me test drive 1.6 "normal" is little like drive manual gearbox when you want automatic gearbox ...
That's what I did

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
nissanjukebox said:
Turbo break in at say 2500 rpm with the DIG-T, you can def. feel it in sports mode
in Eco mode it is less and you can feel it at around 4000 rpm
if you say so ... you should have experience know

1 - 14 of 14 Posts