Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Was wondering if anyone else can check/confirm should there be speakers in the back doors of the new juke Bose system. Mine has the 2 in the A pillar (tweeters) 2 in the foot well ( bass) and 2 in each headrest but none in the back at all. So was just wondering if that is correct before I go back to dealer.

Regards
Chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Chris

I've just purchased a 21 plate Juke Tekna +
It has the Bose speakers in the headrests and I was trying to work out how to adjust the audio fader/balance from front to rear (which there is no setting for) and thats how I discovered it doesn't actually have any speakers in the back door!

I must admit I assumed the car had a full complement of speakers and the Bose headrest ones where extra additions.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hello from Romania. Mine has the same Bose NissanConnect system. No speakers in the back doors as well.
Did anyone manage to make any updates to the system or its maps? Mine connects to my home wifi, but since i have bought it (March 2020), no update was ever available.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Chris

I've just purchased a 21 plate Juke Tekna +
It has the Bose speakers in the headrests and I was trying to work out how to adjust the audio fader/balance from front to rear (which there is no setting for) and thats how I discovered it doesn't actually have any speakers in the back door!

I must admit I assumed the car had a full complement of speakers and the Bose headrest ones where extra additions.
The ones in the front seats are directed towards the back seats . That’s why u don’t get any in the back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts