Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Juke 1.6T AWD Tekna Gun Metal with leatehr seats arrived on schedule today.

The dealer says the car is here but they just need to do the paperwork for the license plates.

I think I got very lucky that I was able to buy a Juke that was already on order by the dealer otherwise I would have had to join the wait list.

·
Registered
120 Posts
My Diesel is due in ...... 25 days..... if they don't call me on Monday (my update call day) to tell me its delayed (again).....

·
Registered
575 Posts
Congratulations. One of the first 4x4s on this board from Europe, if not the first. I'm sure a few people will like to know your thoughts when you get it

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine was due at the delaers today, but all of the sales people and admin people have mysteriously vanished until tomorrow morning. The person I spoke to hadn't seen any deliveries today! Picking it up on Monday at 5pm, so they better work quick, or at the very least, tell me what is going on! That aside, well done RaulTT for getting yours so quickly! Enjoy!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hows the juke going RaulTT? Hows it drive? Whats your thoughts so far?
I just cant wait to take one out for a test drive!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quick update.

Delivery has been scheduled for Thursday 25 at 16:00. Can hardly wait.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My collection day/time has slipped from 17:00 onthe 22nd to 1800 hours on the 25th. Had to extend the cover on my p/x QQ, but the dealer will pick that additonal cost up! Fingers crossed that we both take delivery on Thursday!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
oh - the suspense is killing me --- who will get theirs first!!!!!!

The excitement............

Good luck to you..................................

Fee x

·
Registered
575 Posts
AWD challenge has just started!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol, this is exciting.

Will try to post pictures from my phone when I get it.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
659 Posts
I just have mine to tootle round economically so help me out.

The AWD is 4-wheel drive and the T is for turbo???

Don't get technical though!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Mine did not come with a DIG-T badge, just the Juke badge. There is no external indication about the engine or whether it is AWD.

And yes AWD is for All wheel Dirve and T is for Turbo.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The name on the nissan uk website is

1.6 DiG-T CVT-M6 4WD

Can someone help me out...whats the m6 part mean? Test drive day for me!! So im hoping i love the drive as much as the looks!!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ahhhh i like the sound of that!! Im a manual driver normally but i want the 4wd/awd so have to put up with the auto box...driven autos in the past & dont mind them so im sure i will be ok! 1st time in a cvt though! Reports i've read sound good though!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts