Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In Japan some of the guys (and girls) get their brand new cars home and immediately start modding and improving

Put in a TV screen, or some aftermarket wheels, or underneath LED lights? No problem!

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
cool ,i love a bit of chrome modding myself ,well thats a bit of an understatement ,my qqis chromed to the max and i will be doing the same to the wifes juke when she gets it,

i think they are considering the glass roof for the juke to improve the feeling of space that will stop us adding the roof mounted dvd players though

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We are going to get vinyl roof graphics/ body graphics in Europe when Nissan Europe come up with the designs.

On a.n.other forum aUK Juke buyer (username dabe?)says hewas offered a chrome pack by the dealer as a factory fitted option...don't know what it contains.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
im not sure either but they are doing the chrome pack for a few nissans qq/juke/xtrail ect ,i would guess side strips / scuff plates for door sills / rear handle cover ,that type of thing

my chrome list is 3in side bars ,side door protectors,frony and rear skid plates ,door handle covers , door handle bowlinserts,rear handle cover ,rearbumper protection plate ,window trims,front grille inserts ,tail light surrounds ,fog light surrounds,number plate surrounds,logo stickers on rear doors,stubby earial,i also have wind deflectors boot liner brake light sticker and probaly some more ive forgot lol

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only chrome bits I've seen on a Jap Juke photo so far have been chrome wing mirror covers - and there's no way of knowing if they are proper Nissan items or aftermarket items.

On the front cover of one of the Japanese Juke options booklets there appears to be some sort of coloured areato the front diffuser - I'm not sure what that's all about. I assume it's a silver paintedarea.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
looks like a front skid plate , i like it though looks nice

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
im sure they will do similar for the rear bumper too

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
loads of stuff will hit the market as soon asthe first cars are delivered

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They seem to be beefing up security on a few Japanese Jukes -

(I hope the ownersdon't invalidate their manufacturers warranty doing all these different things to their Jukes)

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think I'd stick to the simple mods to keep the warranty intact -
adding mats and flowers like these owners havedone -OK maybewithout the flowers

Aftermarket bits of cheap chrome stripfor insideanyone

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Even some the Jap dealers seem to have a flower displayas part oftheir Juke launch - I'm not sure why!

...and there's a guywho puts Jukevids on Youtube who includes Pooh Bear in them all,
for some reason

Some ownersin Japan are complaining about the harsh ride even on 16 inch wheels, and I think that could be a problem for me - I like a softish ride and a bit of comfort. InJapanthey seem to be trying out different wheels, these chunky ones look OK, I'm not sure if they improve the ride-quality however.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like the look of the chunky tyres -
andHAS ANYONE SEEN A PHOTO OFA JUKE WITH A ROOFTIP SPOILER?
The only photo I have doesn't show it clearly at all

1 - 20 of 40 Posts