Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what I can tell, these are what are available for Japanese customers at the moment;

·
Registered
455 Posts
^^^Are those things above factory-fitted options rather than accessories you can add afterwards?

Wind deflectors, chromeexhaust trim and aftermarket wheels on this one

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From what I can tell with the help of Google Translate (my Japanese is not so great!) these are options that the dealer offer but I've read somewhere that the car in general is designed to be customised by theus too.

·
Registered
455 Posts
I think those are the options you can specify when you order in Japan and
UK dealers should alreadyhave a listoffactory options forwhen youorderincluding roof tip spoiler andsome sort of chrome pack.

As for UK accessories you can buy and have fitted after purchase, I've heard of a dog guard being offered eventually(!) spoiler, exhaust trim,Juke mats, Jukedoor tread plate thingies etc.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
plus theres probably a lot of universal stuff that will fit

·
Registered
455 Posts
In Japan, from what I can understand they are saying the proper Jukeaccessories are expensive(mats with JUKE logo for example as in photo below)
so they are going forplain(cheaper) universalones
Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
must say that is one downfall with nissan they charge so much for accessories ,but so do all dealers ,all my stuff is aftermarket and just as good quality at a 3rd of the price

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
thanks fee
Edited by: NISSAN FAN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts