Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at last i have taken the plunge and my new Force Red Nissan Juke 1.6 Accenta petrol, with Premium package has been ordered. Delivery date 13th April 2011

·
Registered
247 Posts
I'm going to cross my fingers and hope that the fact you got an earlier date than me for the same model means that mine could possibly be brought forwards.

urg, that's a horrible run-on sentence... Welcome to the site!!!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Welcome aboard.You have got a very quick delivery date, just prepare yourself that it may change

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi juke junkies,
just had call from dealer my brownie dci tekna was coming on may 11th now coming 28th april !! result !! saw 2 on m6 near stoke 2day a black and a white.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Awww aint you lot just the best. Yadefinitely know how to make a person welcome don't ya.

Wraithen, fingers crossed it works out that way for ya matey

OOhhh look at you JWCC, wont be long before ya get that highly polished piece oflovelinessout on the road will it

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all! Really worried
, ordered our Juke CVT 4WD end of jan 2011, first delivery date was end of March 11, then told it would be end of July 11. Now the earthquake and tsunami has hit and the poor people of Japan are in a real mess. We spoke to our dealer yesterday and according to him there will be no further delays! Cant believe that but we have no choice to trust him. Iwish the people of Japan a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with them x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Everyone Its good to be here. Waiting for my force red 1.6 cvt 4wd Juke. Ordered end Jan told it would be here end of march now told end of july. Given the recent catastrophie in Japan think we will be waiting a lot longer, so will just have to listen to all the lucky peeps that have theirs!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts