Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I collected my car today, very exciting. I am delighted with it, lots of gadgets and a couple of chunky manuals to go with it.
Hoping to go to the ski show in Birmingham tomorrow so will be having first trip on the M40.

There seemed to be several red Jukes in the car park today at Nissan Oxford and when I mentioned this I was told there had been an error on the system when ordering. So, instead of 1 car being ordered, 10 were !! Some of them had sold stickers on but it looked like some were still available if anyone is after a red car. I was told delivery dates are now back to February.

Anyway I shall have fun on the road tomorrow. Night night.

·
Registered
873 Posts
My Dad used to be manager at Oxford, got mine there as well... although embarrassed to say I got mine 2 weeks after deciding I wanted one!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you actually got it today? Mine is same spec - due 4/5 November. Had a call yesterday from Nissan Insurance to check a few personal things - they said the dealer has to arrange 7 day cover so they can tax the car. So I am hopeful of a delivery next week. Is my confidence misplaced?
Ordered 30/7, first delivery date 21/10, then 4/11 then 15/10 then back to 4/11.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Got it yesterday. Think if asking you for insurance info it sounds like it is imminent - hopefully. What colour are you getting ?

·
Registered
231 Posts
Congrats..
They are such a good car, def worth the wait

·
Registered
166 Posts
did you have to wait long bo & luke between ordering and delivery ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts