Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, the dig-t is scary, only test drove the diesel, but god how much fun. Everyone is right you cannot stop grinning.
X

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Fanf**kingtastic Kat! keep them wheels burning rubber!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Woohoo!! Nice one Kat. I was driving my Juke around today, stopped at some lightsatthe junction of a very busy A road and couldn't help but love all the attention from everyone driving past. It really does put the biggest grin on your face!

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Now Kats - Whilst you are out enjoying yourself - you must remember that you will be very distracting to other drivers. They will see your smily face and your wonder woman costume -----

Keep a safe distance !!! - I daresay you will - you'll be miles ahead

GO girl - ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

Fee xx

·
Registered
605 Posts
Not too jealous - no Im not - no really not at all - def not jealous ................................................... ok may be just a little, well may be a bit more than that, OK REALLY JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy x

·
Registered
189 Posts
congratulation's kat on your birthday and of course your new baby hope i have as much fun next saturday when i pick mine up, keep on smiling and keep them heads turning
</font>

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
.???? My birthday is in may, don't know where that came from, but thank you anyway, maybe I could be like queen and have 2. More presents for me. Its the 24th may by the way so you can all plan in advance

It is so funny watching people point and stare, did not really believe it happened until today, love it xEdited by: Kats

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Kats said:
.???? My birthday is in may, don't know where that came from, but thank you anyway, maybe I could be like queen and have 2. More presents for me. Its the 24th may by the way so you can all plan in advance

It is so funny watching people point and stare, did not really believe it happened until today, love it x
And thats just because of the outfit........................

1 - 20 of 25 Posts