Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a phone call from the Dealer this morning. Nissan finance has changed the way it works, so all the documents have to be signed and sent to Nissan Finance before the car can be released (it probably makes sense!?). So a 50 mile round trip todayto sign stuff in order to ensure I can pick up tomorrow as agreed, with the promise of more(?) fuel in the Juke tomorrow for the inconvenience. It isn't actually at the dealers yet, it is(according to the Computer)on the back of a truck in a secure lock-up somewhere off the M1.

Probably too excited for someone in their early (and that is important) forties!!!!

Anyway, the drive today (in my 1.5 Dci Note, 60 mpg don't you know?) allowed me to assess the drive home tomorrow,a healthy mix of dual carriageway, B-Roads, and fast sweeping A-Roads should be enough to satisfy me until I get the car back from my wife on Saturday!

Full report to follow......

One thing, do you think I use brackets too much (answers on this thread please)?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Said the same to me! My dealer is at the end of my road tho!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hopefully everyone that is using Nissan Finance is aware of this. I got the impression that this was a Nissan change, and it almost came as a surprise to the dealer.I told him that potential Juke owners are getting a lot of information off this forum regarding delivery/delays etc, rather than through the delaership, he tended to agree!

When do you pick yours up, and what type are you getting?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Dave, I can confirm it's a new procedure that came in last week. It's what held mine up on the day. Nissan have neglected to tell their dealer network about it (apparently).
At least you found out before to save frustration (on the day).
Hope all goes well (when you get the car)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts