Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I'm picking my Juke up sometime today. Couldnt sleep!!!
Work will drag in today but as soon as the dealer calls I'm running out the office to collect (boss is off on holiday hee hee).
And... it's looking a gorgeous day so can't wait to show off my WHITE juke.
(better look out my shades too)

Andrea

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Good Luck have a Great Day!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Excellent news - Have fun!!!

And you mentioned shades - would those be your rose tinted glasses that give white Jukes a healthy red appearance?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Go the Whites!
How ironic I actually drove to work right behind a Juke this morning... but it was one of they sort of funny, unfashionable colours... oh yeah that was it... RED....

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
And1 said:
Go the Whites!
How ironic I actually drove to work right behind a Juke this morning... but it was one of they sort of funny, unfashionable colours... oh yeah that was it... RED....
Nice bit of training for you And1....................
Following it to work will get you used to RED LEADING THE WAY

12inch

·
Registered
263 Posts
Wow

Had a call from my dealer this morning as well, should be able to pick the car up early next week, will probably get the registration number today or tomorrow though. When I heard his voice on the phone a bit of wee came out (well nearly)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I HAVE MY JUKEeeeee!!!!!!

Just picked it up and drove it back to work so only 10 miles.... BUT ITS ***fantastic!***Cant wait to finish at 5

·
Registered
286 Posts
And1 said:
I HAVE MY JUKEeeeee!!!!!!

Just picked it up and drove it back to work so only 10 miles.... BUT ITS ***fantastic!***
Cant wait to finish at 5
Bless you - I remember the feeling well

1 - 20 of 26 Posts