Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well, I signed for it Wednesday and collected it yesterday. I absolutely love my Flame Red Acenta with premium pack. So far its all looking good. My IPhone connected straight away, making hands free calls works really well. Bluetooth working well. Its been raining since I collected it so haven't had a chance to look at the paintwork properly yet but from what I've seen looks really good. I thought the road noise was going to be an issue but not at all. Only noise I have noticed is any gravel on the road sounds loud when it flicks up.

Right, I'm off to have a drive now,
Bye!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Congratulations, nice to see another red one in lancashire, and what area of lancashire will we be seeing you driving around???????.

JOWEdited by: Jukeofwellington

·
Registered
316 Posts
So happy when I see these 'arrival' posts.
I get all emotional
but in a good way

So pleased for you Emma and such a great colour (couldn't resist)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jukeofwellington said:
Congratulations, nice to see another red one in lancashire, and what area of lancashire will we be seeing you driving around???????.

JOW
You'll find me driving around the Fylde Coast. I must have done 3 laps of it already today!

·
Registered
247 Posts
the new arrival posts are great... but they always make me think of the long wait I have - how soon can I call my dealer asking for an update?

Anyway... congratulations, and excellent choice! remember to vote red and take pictures

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
many Happy Miles Emma

1 - 14 of 14 Posts