Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whoop whoop just telephoned the dealer and the car is there. Popping up today at 2pm to finalise forms and get the free Nisan 7 day insurance. I will also sort out insurance today for myself & hubby. The dealer said there is a 4 working day wait to get the car inspected so pick up would be around Thursday next week. I questioned and and asked if I could have it on Friday this week as going away and he is going to try and push it for me. The next thing I guess is arranging balance payment. Now I wonder whether they want cash payment as a cheque would take 3 working days to clear or whether I need to call into the bank for a bankers draft. Oh I am waffleing the butterflies in my stomach are the same as when I passed my driving test.

·
Premium Member
1,546 Posts
Great news ildi.
Don't worry about the waffling, it just shows how excited you are and we (those that have our Jukes) know what your going through.

Lj2.

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Great News Hopefully you'll have it Friday

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi All

Went in to finalise the deal and the car was already on the ramp for inspection. We pick it up on Friday. The gave us 7 day free insurance with Nissan. We decided not to go with their insurance as it was £300 with £500 excess. Sorted inusrance tonight with Liverpool Victoria at £277.00 which we though was a good deal. All systems go now. We can pay the remainder balance with a debit card too. Thanks to all for positive comments. The dealer did say that the car was built in the Uk even though they used parts from Japan but many dealers should not have delays as Nissan UK had quite a lot of parts in stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts