Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NCS just phoned to tell me my Juke was delivered to the dealers last night at 6.30pm and will be PDI'd today. I asked if Nissan were prepaired to offer me any compensation, she said no because all the delivery dates are estimated. I'll push the dealer for something but I have a feeling all im going to get is a head ache from banging my head against the wall. I will let my feelings be known, exactly what I think of them and their total lack of customer service. I can see me chalking this up to experience and moving on. Least I will ahve my Christmas/Birthday present tomorrow. Anyone else that was offered compensation by NCS, I wouldnt get to excited ive a feeling when it comes down to it all you will get is hot air.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Fontie said:
Anyone else that was offered compensation by NCS, I wouldnt get to excited ive a feeling when it comes down to it all you will get is hot air.
I got a protection pack!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fontie stand your ground mate they have lied to you in the first instance speak to the manager tell him what you know blag a little push as hard as you can threathen to walk away. You have nothing to lose do you, also I note that its NCS that called not the dealer yet again
totally appalling treatment I am amased they have any custom if they treat everyone this way.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
silverjuke said:
Fontie said:
Anyone else that was offered compensation by NCS, I wouldnt get to excited ive a feeling when it comes down to it all you will get is hot air.
I got a protection pack!
Grrrr I wish you hadnt told me that, the girl that phoned from NCS was adament I would not be getting any compensation. Looking at the date you odrered your wait was much longer than mine. I do think as a goodwil gesture they should have offered me something. When I pushed her for it she just kept saying delivery dates are only estimated.

·
Registered
754 Posts
I think my protection pack was more because the original salesman had been economical with the truth in order to secure my order, rather than delivery dates slipping. Also at that time the problems with Juke deliveries were on a much smaller scale.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Fontie your claim for compensation isnt reaaly about delay you should going for the throat over lies and misleading info not to mention you were promised 6th Dec which is the only reason you agreed to early registration. at the end of the day you are going to get your car today so kick off big time in public shout as loud as you can relatively speaking if they so no you've lost nothing
if you dont ask/insist you wont get
have ago at least you can say I tried.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
deks36 said:
Fontie stand your ground mate they have lied to you in the first instance speak to the manager tell him what you know blag a little  push as hard as you can threathen to walk away. You have nothing to lose do you, also I note that its NCS that called not the dealer yet again totally appalling treatment  I am amased they have any custom if they treat everyone this way.
I'll try my best deks, I think their lack of customer care is beyond belief, this is why i am pretty sure I will be walking/driving away with just the car, They dont care that I will never step foot into their showroom again. My wife has said she wants a new car, one place we wont be looking is Glyn Hopkin. I am not making excuses here the weather has had a major part in this, and Nissan has to shoulder the blame for the way cars were placed, that did not allow for deliveries to take place in the order they should. Dealers could do nothing about it. As far as GH are concerned there are now excuses and I shall convey this to them in the strongest terms tomorrow. I mean they havent even phoned me yet to say they have the car. Training company's should film them and show it as customer servive at its worst, it would take them a day in the class to go through everything they did wrong.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Glad to hear it mate - at long last. I'm sure it will have been worth the wait!!

Doesn't look like i'll be getting mine until 2011 now because this is the last day I can collect

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
I accept the delays due to weather but its the lack of care and service you've had is the issue not to mention the lies.
I once went back to a dealer 6 months after buying a used car from them to place an order for a new one they offerend me less than 50% of what i paid and then said also value will go down as its a wait for car so come p/x day you'll get less this was said in a tough sh*t manner
I took my business elsewhere and had great delight in turning up outside the dealer in my new car they didnt supply the look on their faces was brilliant and even better when i told them the deal I had struck
remember you are the customer and they need you not the other way round
I would also make the point that you are buying another car for your wife and it wont be GH supplying it
remember aswell you can take your JUKE anywhere for warranty work as the delaer bills Nissan for it so it doesn't have to be the supplying garage
good luck

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They do begger belief, GH just phoned me say, as I know from NCS my car has been delivered and they are trying to find a slot to PDI, so I can pick it up tomorrow, I said so theres a chance I might not be able to pick it up, he said if they cant find a slot to PDI it then yes. I told him if it wasnt ready I would refuse to accept it ever, I'll swallow the £500 deposit if necessary. Ive got the log book they can whistle for it for months. Never again NEVER

·
Registered
379 Posts
I really feel for you Fontie,I would still get your car( THEY WOULD SOON SELL IT TO SOMEONE ANYWAY AS THEY ARE IN SHORT SUPPLY)but if they do not offer you any form of compensation then I would tell them you are going to write a letter to your local newspaper outlining the absolutely appaling way that your order has been handled by them.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ive already emailed Autotrader and BBC watchdog, I will also do a letter to both in the new year.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
i emailed auto express this morning to get some clarification on the pre reg thing might be worth dropping them an email to tell them of your plight email addresses on their website

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Jukeofhazard said:
I really feel for you Fontie,I would still get your car( THEY WOULD SOON SELL IT TO SOMEONE ANYWAY AS THEY ARE IN SHORT SUPPLY)but if they do not offer you any form of compensation then I would tell them you are going to write a letter to your local newspaper outlining the absolutely appaling way that your order has been handled by them.
they probably could sell it again ONCE they get the V5 back from fontie that he has had since beginning of Dec shame they didnt give him the car to go with the V5

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hello,,,

Good on you mate, no such luck for me Nissan phoned today they dont know where the car is
andthey arechasing it up for me thanks Nissan.....

Happydriving mate.....

Jockney.......

·
Registered
39 Posts
Congratulations on the car! Like us, the wait was worth it but we would never use the Dealer again - Benfield, Carlisle. Although, they did give us the 3-yr service pack as compensation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts