Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it's arrived early! Spoiler getting fitted and it'll be collected tomorrow! The wife couldn't resist going for a sneaky peak though!

·
Registered
272 Posts
nice one kenny,and the best colour !!!.........
enjoy.. simmo.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Kenny - She is an absolute beauty - and I have to be completely biased - yes the best colour - enjoy your 'white' Christmas !!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys , must admit it has a far nicer stance than the demo's I seen , which were that nasty blue and common red!

Even though it's the wifes I'm sure I'll escape from the confines of my derv L200 for a wee play in the turbo'd petrol for hooligan like behaviour! (only kidding I would never drive at excess speed just because I can ...... that would be bad. )

I'll get better pics up when we actually take ownership ! :D

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats really cool getting a picture of the snow made to look like a Juke !

Grats on the new car

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
WOOHOO!!!! - Well done Kenny!!!!!!

At long long last...... I am so pleased for you - It looks so nice all nice and clean!!!! and WHITE

Hope handover goes well for you and weather stays OK.

Regards to David at Machargs!!!! - Just sold my parents in law a QASHQAI!!!

Fee x

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey Fee , yeah I will tell David your asking for him , the sounds of him clicking his heels at seeing the back of me will prob drown me out though! :D

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well yesterday went pear shaped as they sprayed the spoiler the wrong colour. However a day later and here are a couple of pics I got on my phone as the other half collected it

I will try and get better ones at some point lol!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks folks! Deks was that a revenge attack for my catty red comment! :D

She loves it , but can she drive , dear god make the pain stop! She's constantly over compensating for her perceived width of the thing , going wide to pass cars and take corners. I'm sure she'll get used to!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Looks fab Kenny. I'm not very keen on the spoiler, but suits the white just brilliantly.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts