Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's 1.5 months early. Told I can collect on Wednesday it was originally due on 2nd march as an 11 plate. Should I be suspicious?

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Bonus nothing to be suspicious about, its a new Juke in your spec it may be yours is early or even a cancelled order same spec, which ever look on the bright side its yours and unlike most peoples yours is actually early

·
Registered
144 Posts
Why are you still sitting here - get yourself on the phone asap before someone else gets their grubby little paws on it - early delivery = such a bonus

·
Registered
93 Posts
Ithink that maybe someone cancelled his order.If in doubt check the milage. goodluck

·
Registered
659 Posts
Act VERY suspicious and THEN take it.

·
Registered
189 Posts
you should be doing cart wheels, i'd swap you and mines due end of jan, go and collect don't look back oh skywalker. enjoy.
</font>

·
Registered
30 Posts
When did you order it? Hope for us all!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Juke21 said:
When did you order it? Hope for us all!
#
ordered it around 1st of December I think
Edited by: JukeSkywalker

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
maxuereb said:
Ithink that maybe someone cancelled his order.If in doubt check the milage. goodluck
what should the delivery millage be?

I am chuffed its here, the only thing making me calm about the wait till March was the thought of being one of the 1st on an 11 plate, but will be a 60 plate now

Just back from the lakes today so dropping documents off tomorrow and told can pick up the car on Wednesday - assume they have to paint & fit my spoiler and register the car.

do you recon I should ask for a re-evaluation of my trade in? they gave me a really naf price and no where close to the book price - telling me that the trade in would be another year older in March etc.

My trade in also had a full tank of diesel, and I'm away on business on Monday and Tuesday, no it's gonna have at least 3/4 full still on Wednesday

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
they have thrown in ziltch so far, wouldn't even do me a deal on the chrome packso bought that from JOhn to save a few quid

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yay picked it up this morning, great drive to work - well well well well chuffed

1 - 20 of 31 Posts