Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
God knows what the DIG-T is like,I just went for the normal 1.6 petrol, it's not bad as it is but when you press sport BLIMEY!

I traded in my 2l hyundai coupe for the Juke and I have to say the Juke's much MUCH more fun!
There's a sweet spot when your moving from 3-4 thousand rpm when the whole thing feels like it has a boost, if i didn't know better I would swear they accidentally fitted mine with a turbo. IT ROCKS!

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
It is great isn't it, my dig-t is going to get me in trouble, it just wants to go faster on the motorway all the time, and won't take no for an answer.....

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Kats said:
It is great isn't it, my dig-t is going to get me in trouble, it just wants to go faster on the motorway all the time, and won't take no for an answer.....
a bit like JOY then

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'll agree with that...I put mine in sport mode for the first time in anger on the M62 on Sunday and was blown away, quite literally. At high revs it certainly picks up a bit

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
<DIV style="-: none; LINE-HEIGHT: 1.4; BORDER-RIGHT-WIDTH: 0px; : rgb255,255,255; MARGIN: 1px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px; BORDER-BOTTOM-WIDTH: 0px; COLOR: rgb0,0,0; FONT-SIZE: 12px; BORDER-LEFT-WIDTH: 0px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal">I love slingshotting off the roundabout! Agree with Kats I can't see me keeping a clean license!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Kats said:
Isn't the top speed rated at 136mph? No wonder our Dig-T's feel left out when you're sitting at 50mph below that on the motorway.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Mine is always on "Sport" as well, I must say i had a go at the "Eco" mode and thought that something was wrong with the engine. I amjust wondering if this couldpotentially bedangerous, switch to "Eco" just before a roundabout and see if you can "make it into that gap".

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
I'm always in eco at the moment because sport is to sensitive lol. Something to learn I guess. That and get used to the light throttle response.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts