Nissan Juke Owners Club banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My white accenta sport has to go so if any one wants to give her a good home let me know,Red interior with centre armrest, front foglamp chrome rings,mudflaps all round, red juke floor mats, trunk protective liner.Registered 31/10/2010 and covered just 4000 miles.£12995.00
Dave 07865707774

·
Registered
998 Posts
No it's because of the white exterior surrounding that lovely red interior. Tc

·
Registered
452 Posts
People, I too, love the humour on this site but when someone is making, what may be, a huge decision for whatever reason, to have to sell their Juke, I think a Moderator should at least try to keep the thread on track!

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Pilgrim said:
People, I too, love the humour on this site but when someone is making, what may be, a huge decision for whatever reason, to have to sell their Juke, I think a Moderator should at least try to keep the thread on track!

no, no fun in that
I gave up months ago trying to keep threads on track, everyone who is a member of the forum knows what is likely to happen it is what makes this forum what it is, annoying as it might be at times but that is the way it is and why you will find so many of us here.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Pilgrim, thank you , you are an adult in a childish world,and once the cars gone so is this sight and the spaced out people who moderate it.

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
bye bye. Just a note until you posted this for sale ad you last visit was November, so You are not a true member anyway and if my memory serves me correctly you also work for a Nissan dealer so why are you trying to sell on the forum.
As for spaced, yes quite probably due to Rastamouse constantly on the telly for my 4 year old

Edited by: deks36

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
"Well, his sense of humour bypass has been a success, nurse."
"That's a double result then. The paramedics said they'll take his white Juke off of him and turn it into an ambulance."

1 - 20 of 77 Posts