Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When one looks at this forum, I believe Nissan have created a "Cult Car", my wife says that this site reminds her of the VW Beetle Owner Club.

As Nissan is now monitoring the site, perhaps they will take note of comments made by its members.

I personaly have found other owners comments most helpful. Thanks Guys.
On the Island I know of 5 Jukes, 3 white,1 grey and 1 red; not know how many the local dealership has taken orders for.

·
Registered
443 Posts
It seams to be a love it or hate it car.
Two other pep,s at our dealers want one now.
They are just copying me. Lol

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
Its certainly one of a kind and the attention the car gets is still phenomenal....

Its cute like the beetle but will it last as long? - only time will tell

Fee x

·
Registered
49 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
That's the thing, manufacturers change their models so much over the years, if it still exists in 20 years time it will look entirely different, just look at the Micra/Civic/Fiesta etc etc

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
feefeeglasgow said:
Its certainly one of a kind and the attention the car gets is still phenomenal....

Fee x

wont last long in your household fee

·
Registered
457 Posts
it is definitely a unique car which drew me to it in the first place. I love it and believe that there is no other car on the market yet like it !

·
Registered
51 Posts
JUKEOFYORK said:
seatraveller2002 said:
it is definitely a unique car which drew me to it in the first place. I love it and believe that there is no other car on the market yet like it !
Ditto that.

Most definitely! That's why we bought ours. I'm thinking that in a couple of years, they'll be really common though. Which may be good or bad, depending on how you view it.

·
Registered
605 Posts
"Most definitely! That's why we bought ours. I'm thinking that in a couple of years, they'll be really common though. Which may be good or bad, depending on how you view it."

Shall wecall it popular? and lets face it we are the leaders in this case. Heads held high!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Herbie was the first thing that came on my mind when I saw the Juke. Never had a VW Beetle bur of all the cars I owned the only car i talked to was my Opel Kadet. Now I am talking to my Juke. It's a car whit character. Love it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts