Nissan Juke Owners Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way of saying to dealers, "if anyone can get hold of a Acenta premium automatic get in touch"?
I found one guy who had a cancelled order for a Acenta sport automatic via facebook, so I wondered if there was a way to reach out to other dealers?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I'm pretty sure they able to check the Nissan system for dealer stock although not being a car salesman I wouldn't know for sure!

There's a couple of dealers on here so you could always PM them?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Timbo Whit sales guy says on facebook (Nissan Juke official) that he has a CVT Turbo on its way.

see top section of pic below.
There arementions of the email addresses for NMUK's people including sales and marketingheadman - bottom section of pic below.
In theory it should be possible to find out from NMUK (the factory) exactly which dealeris getting what car

Edited by: KevInJuke

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been in touch with Timbo Whit - very helpful guy and I nearly picked up a cancelled order (not the 4WD) from him but in the end decided that I would regret not waiting for the premium.

·
Registered
455 Posts
silverjuke said:
Is there a way of saying to dealers, "if anyone can get hold of a Acenta premium automatic get in touch"?

I found one guy who had a cancelled order for a Acenta sport automatic via facebook, so I wondered if there was a way to reach out to other dealers?
There's supposed to be a "Cancelled fleet order" - it's mentioned on facebook (Get Juked UK)
I don't know what models/spec they have available.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't even find that post on facebook.

·
Registered
455 Posts
silverjuke said:
I can't even find that post on facebook.

That's why I did a screen shot of it while I could find it!
I'm told Julian H is "the man" (sales controller?) for westways 12-or-so branches!

Try this:

CLICK ON GET JUKED UK AND OTHERS
look a short way down the page and it should be there....

...on the other hand it may have disappeared...
the Juke arrow decals WERE on Facebook and the Nissan configurator
but "vanished into thin air" and still haven't returned.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Get Juked UK has now shut their facebook page!

·
Registered
455 Posts
silverjuke said:
Get Juked UK has now shut their facebook page!

Best not to get involved with the whys and wherefores and politics of that, but bothJuke facebook pages run by BorkowskiPR for Nissan have now closed
I am sad because it was Borkowski PR who kindly got some of us to the Sunderland factory, they are a bit edgeyand dynamicand rub a few old-school PR peeps up the wrong way at times

I went to Paris Motor Show to take photos, and they closed it while I was away.

Now I know how a kid feels when his parents send him away on holiday and then move house while he's gone.

The completely separate Juke "official" facebook page run for NissanEurope (who sometimes seem to be pulling in opposite directions to their UK counterparts) are sticking to the official line that the proper way to get in touch with Nissan is via Customer Services.

I know getting information out of Nissan is rarely easy, buthave you tried ringing Nissan CS to see if they can find outwhich dealers should have an automatic Juke allocated to them?

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've got a case number at Nissan CS and the name of a bod who I've spoken to twice. He seems to be trying. His last phone call was to confirm that someone from my dealer, Mill Hill wlmg, had phoned me to offer me some sweetener as a response to confusing me (I say politely) about delivery dates. He wanted to know if I was happy with the dealer response. Sadly, wlmg have yet to pick up the phone to me. Something the Nissan CS guy wasn't too happy about, but as that was over a week ago, I guess he still hasn't had much influence.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts